Please email our online counsellor with any epilepsy related questions to email@example.com
Play our Quick Quiz on Epilepsy
and see if you are informed?
The National Office of Epilepsy South Africa provides strategic leadership to the organisation to create a society in which people with epilepsy and other disabilities have equal opportunities to function optimally to achieve their fullest potential in all spheres of life. The National Office also strives to develop and maintain service excellence, sound management and financial stability within the organisation. read more..
ACHIEVERS WITH EPILEPSY
People with epilepsy can achieve! South African and international history is rich with examples of well-known achievers living positively with epilepsy. read more..
- Based in Cape Town
- Services the whole of South Africa in respect of national obligations
- Also responsible for direct service development and delivery within the Eastern Cape and Northern Cape Provinces
- Located in Lansdowne, Cape Town
- Located in Parys and they have a satellite office in Vryburg in the North West Province
- Located in Springs
- Located in Knysna
- Located in Dullstroom
- They also render direct services in the Limpopo Province